We are honoured to let you know that the 7th International conference on Silicon in Agriculture will be held at University of Agricultural Sciences, Bengaluru from October 24-28, 2017. The conference is expected to attract over 250 participants from around. The conference will provide a forum for the exchange of knowledge, information and ideas among the scientists studying silicon in agriculture and other disciplines. The major theme of the conference is SILICON SOLUTION TO SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE. The organizing committee extends its cordial invitation to partners to support the conference. The conference will offer our partners commercial opportunities and human relations.

Platinum Partner
This Partnership Entitles For The Following Benefits

  1. Complimentary Exhibition stall for display at a prime location.

  2. Additional product/service advertisement banners in key areas.

  3. 3 complimentary corporate registrations to the conference

  4. 1 page profile and full page colour advertisement in Souvenir Booklet.

  5. Agency logo with hyperlink to the Conference website.

  6. Booklet insert in conference kit.

Gold Partner
This Partnership Entitles For The Following Benefits

  1. Complimentary Exhibition stall for display with good visibility.

  2. Additional product/service advertisement banners in key areas.

  3. 2 complimentary corporate registrations to the conference.

  4. Full page colour advertisement in Souvenir Booklet.

  5. Agency logo with hyperlink on Conference website.

  6. One page flyer insert in conference kit.

 Silver Partner
This Partnership Entitles For The Following Benefits

  1. Complimentary Exhibition stall for display.

  2. Additional product/service advertisement banners in key areas.

  3. 1 complimentary corporate registration to the conference.

  4. Full page colour advertisement in Souvenir Booklet.

  5. Agency logo with hyperlink to the Conference website.

  6. One page flyer insert in conference kit.

 Bronze Partner
This Partnership Entitles For The Following Benefits

  1. Complimentary Exhibition stall for display.

  2. 1 complimentary corporate registration to the conference.

  3. Half page colour advertisement in Souvenir Booklet.

  4. Agency logo with hyperlink on Conference website.

Lunch/Dinner Partner
This Partnership Entitles For The Following Benefits

  1. Complimentary Exhibition stall for display.

  2. The banner and logos of respective partners will be displayed in the Lunch/Dinner area at a prominent place.

  3. 1 Complimentary corporate registration to the conference.

  4. Agency logo with hyperlink to the Conference website.

  5. One page flyer insert in conference kit.

Conference Material Partnership
This Partnership Entitles For The Following Benefits

  1. Partners will be allowed to put their promotional item Viz. brochure/flash drive/hard disk/pen/ties/notepad/calendars etc in the conference kit.

  2. All cost of the promotional material has to be borne by the Sponsor and the organizing committee would approve the material.

Exhibition Opportunities

Sl. No.

Exhibitor Type

Stall Size

1

International/Foreigner

3m x 3m

2

Indian

3m x 3m

Advertisement in Souvenir

Sl. No.

Advertisement Type

1

Front/Back Cover inside- Color

2

Full Page-Color

3
Half Page- Color

PAYMENT PLAN: Either of the above partners is to pay 60% of the amount specified immediately (before 30th November 2016) to ensure confirmation of Partnership and for facilitating website uploading of details and the remaining 40% of the amount assured would sponsor have to be paid before 30th April, 2017

Amount payable to
Name of account : 7th International Conference on Silicon in Agriculture
Bank : Canara Bank
Branch : GKVK, Bangalore, India
S.B A/c No. : 2737101017546
IFSC Code : CNRB0002737
For remittance in USD : CANARA BANK FOREIGN DEPARTMENT BANGALORE, INDIA
Swift code : CNRBINBBLFD